Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Sentiment Analysis are changing the way in which numerous client services are offered. In particular, financial organisations are creating and leveraging such innovation in the domain of wealth management, while academia, start-ups, and technology companies are creating novel and useful applications, particularly in the field of finance.
This conference showcases recent advances in the field of financial innovation. There are presentations by leading subject experts from all over the world, as well as a number of application/case study talks and panel sessions. Some highlights of the conference:
• Dr Mandie Quartly of IBM on “Data Science and Machine Learning Applied to Business Analytics: Financial and Retail Markets Use Cases”
• Professor Stephen Pulman, Professor of Computational Linguistics, Oxford University/ TheySay Analytics, presents a survey of the state of the art in recognising dimensions of sentiment in text such as emotion, intent, speculation, risk, etc. and describes some practical applications in finance and elsewhere.
• Professor Sanjiv Das, University of Santa Clara, USA, describes financial and retail markets use cases of data science and machine learning applied to business analytics.
The two days of conference talks are interspersed with panel sessions and round table discussions, where all participants get to network with their peers and with the expert presenters and explore how to apply these applications in their own enterprises.
The conference is complemented by a series of workshops on 26, 27 and 28 June. Topics include:
• Log Optimal Growth & Kelly Strategy
• Sentiment Extraction and Applications for Financial Prediction
• Novel Data Sources and Contents for Financial Markets
28 (Wednesday) 1:00 am - 29 (Thursday) 11:55 pm